Do you have puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines under your eye ? Your under eye skin says it all about your holistic health. Alas! You can't hide it behind concealers and foundations for a long time. There are many reasons for the dark or saggy under eye skin but you can certainly improve with the right choice of under eye natural cosmetic product. Apparently, the skin around your eyes ages quite faster than the rest of your face. The area around your eyes is fragile and lacks collagen as compared to the rest of your skin.
It is a tad too difficult to keep your under eye area hydrated and soft as the oil glands and collagen are quite fewer in that particular area. Moreover, lack of proper sleep, hydration and excess screen time worsens your under eye skin too. If you are wishing to get rid of it in one fell swoop then you must suss out the fact that it is indeed a gradual process. Our lifestyle and environment is such that it is quite difficult to escape. The point is that defying age or gender we all are looking for a solution.
- What are Dark Circles?
- What leads to dark circles under your eyes?
- How chicory under eye gel for dark circles is effective on your skin?
- What are the benefits of Chicory under Eye Gel?
- How Ningen Chicory under eye gel can heal and protect your under eye skin?
- Why is Ningen Chicory under eye gel better than others?
- Why should you use an under eye product?
- Which is better for dark circles-under eye gel or under eye cream?
What are Dark Circles?Your sleeping habits, diet, lifestyle reflects under your eyes. Periorbital skin around your eyes is quite thin and it does not have many oil glands this leads to lower collagen or elastin production. Lack of moisture and dryness leads to fine lines, wrinkles, dryness and puffy eyes . Pooling of capillaries and blood vessels causes dark circles.
What leads to dark circles under your eyes?
Lack of proper Nutrition
Improper sleep pattern
How chicory under eye gel for dark circles is effective on your skin?Chicory root is anti- inflammatory in nature. If you apply it regularly in the form of gel it boosts collagen, renews skin quality and defends against free radicals. It also contains natural inulin and topical application moisturizes and delays the sign of aging while making your skin soft and radiant. Apply chicory under eye gel around the eye in the morning daily to refresh yourself while reducing the dark circles and once in the night before you go to sleep so that your skin gets repaired overnight.
What are the benefits of Chicory under Eye Gel?
Nourishes and RefurbishesIt contains magnesium, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, Chicory under eye gel provides appropriate moisture and hydration to your under eye skin.
Reduces Dark Circles, Puffiness,WrinklesIt helps to lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes.
Hydrates your under Eye SkinIf you apply an under eye gel everyday it maintains the required hydration to ward off fine lines, wrinkles and loose skin.
How Ningen Chicory under eye gel can heal and protect your under eye skin?
- NIngen chicory under eye gel contains no harmful ingredients and is specifically formulated to suit all skin types. Its light texture makes it non sticky on application and causes no irritation at all. Add this under eye gel in your daily skin care routine and feel the difference.
- It works effectively on your dark circles, fine lines due to aging and removes puffiness. What's more satisfactory is the fact that it is free of parabens, SLE, SLS, sulfates among other harsh chemicals. Moreover, it is completely cruelty-free and all-natural. When applied daily, twice a day i.e. once in the morning and once before you go to sleep in the night.
- It is an organic coolant to your under-eye area leading to improved blood circulation, collagen production and firming of under eye skin. It is a rejuvenating gel based formulation enriched with the goodness of flowers,fruits and herbs. Lighten your stubborn dark circles and flaunt your flawless skin.