Are you tired of having dark underarms and looking for an effective solution? Underarm whitening creams might offer you a way to lighten your underarms without having to spend lots of time or money. Dark and pigmented underarms especially during the summer season is quite disappointing as you can't wear your sleeveless and enjoy the summer vibes.
There could be a plethora of reasons behind your discolored skin such as melanin rich skin, pH due to hormonal imbalance, fungal and bacterial infections or medications. Notably, your underarm skin is analogous to eyelid skin. It easily gets irritated that ultimately adds to pigmentation and unfortunately we have this underlying fear of anyone catching a glimpse of your dark underarms.
What causes dark underarms?
Excess Melanin Production
People who have dusky complexions have higher melanin content in their skin. At times it leads to hyperpigmentation in your underarms.
Hair Plucking Harms Your Underarm Skin
Hair plucking can be deleterious for the surface of your skin under your arms and leads to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Shaving is Unsuitable for Your Underarms
Certainly, the skin on your underarms is quite sensitive as compared to the skin on the rest of your body. A razor can harm your skin by causing irritation, redness, razor burns, and cuts that can convert into hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Excess scrubbing creates stress
Scrubbing your underarms too often can be harmful for your skin as it gradually damages the outer layer of your skin that acts like a protective shield against external stressors. This ultimately leads to darkening of your skin.
Accumulation of Sweat and Dirt
Excessive sweating can accumulate your dead skin cells along with impurities. This darkens your skin after some time and appears like pigmentation.
Dryness Darkens Your Underarms
We often tend to use deodorants, perfumes or cosmetics which do not suit our skin and it leads to dehydration in that particular area that causes itchiness, irritation, and ultimately underarm pigmentation.
Studies have shown that hormonal changes during puberty, pregnancy or menopause can lead to underarm darkening. It can be resolved with proper care and the right kind of products.
Dark underarms can affect one’s confidence level. Using an underarm whitening cream is an easy and cost-effective way to lighten your underarms. Just make sure to follow the steps mentioned above for maximum efficacy and minimal side effects.
Here is the most effective way to use underarm whitening creams for maximum efficacy and minimal side effects;
- Cleanse your underarms: Before applying the cream, make sure to cleanse your underarms with a mild cleanser. This will help remove any dirt and sweat that may be present on the skin.
- Apply the cream: After cleansing, take a pea-sized amount of the cream and apply it evenly on both underarms. Make sure to cover all areas of the underarm.
- Massage the cream: Gently massage the cream into your skin in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes. This will help the cream penetrate deeper into the skin and provide better results.
- Leave it on: After massaging, leave the cream on for at least 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
Repeat the process: For best results, repeat this process twice a day for 2-3 weeks.
- Moisturize: After washing off the cream, make sure to apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and prevent any irritation.
- Monitor results: Keep track of your progress by taking pictures every week and comparing them to see if there is any improvement in the skin tone.
- Avoid harsh soaps: When cleansing your underarms, avoid using harsh soaps or scrubs as they can irritate the skin and cause further discoloration.
- Avoid shaving: Shaving can cause further irritation and discoloration of the skin, so it is best to avoid it while using underarm whitening creams.
- Be patient: Results from these creams may take some time to show, so be patient and keep using the cream regularly for best results.
- Avoid harsh chemicals: Make sure to avoid using any harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubs on the underarms as they can cause further irritation and discoloration.
- Consult a dermatologist: If you have severe discoloration or any other skin issues, it is best to consult a dermatologist for advice before using any whitening creams.
- Follow up with sunscreen : After using the cream, make sure to apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
- Avoid using other products: When using underarm whitening creams, it is best to avoid using any other skin care products in the area as they can interfere with the effectiveness of the cream.
- Be consistent: To get the best results, make sure to use the cream regularly and consistently for at least a few weeks.
- Monitor your progress: Keep track of your progress and make sure to consult a dermatologist if you don’t see any results after a few weeks.
- Follow up with moisturizer: After using the cream, make sure to apply a light moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated and prevent any irritation.
By following these steps, you should be able to achieve lighter underarms in no time. Just remember to use the cream regularly and follow all the instructions carefully for best results.
Why should you use Ningen Bearberry Underarm Cream?
Ningen underarm bearberry cream is prepared from premium Japanese ingredients. It is infused with premium Japanese ingredients such as bearberry, Calendula and Jojoba seed extract. It apparently reduces darkening and spots while making skin smooth and clear.
A glimpse at some of the main ingredients of the product;
Bearberry extracts is a powerful skin lightener; the arbutin in bearberry tells the enzyme tyrosinase to slow down the production of melanin, the pigment that gives your skin its beautiful, natural color. It inhibits the maturation of melanosomes, the organelles that produce melanin. The arbutin in bearberry extract prevents your skin from pumping out the extra dose of melanin that’s giving you dark spots. As this extra melanin fades away, these darker spots slowly return to their original color. It is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
It fights inflammation, removes dead skin cells, pigmentation and blemishes. It is apt for sensitive and inflamed skin. It is rich in skin-friendly phytochemicals including flavonoids and carotenoids. The flowers are rich in alpha and beta amyrin, lupeol, quercetin, etc., which renders them with excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe irritated skin, calm inflammation and promote faster wound healing. If used appropriately, calendula refurbishes your skin while making it look softer, younger and dewy-fresh.
It is a wonderful ingredient that increases the skin's suppleness. It is rich in vitamin E content. It also helps to lighten dark patches of skin due to its skin repair qualities.
Vitamin E(Tocopheryl acetate)
Vitamin E reduces the number of sunburn cells and limits the potential damage associated with UVB radiation from sunlight.
To cap it all, you must use underarm cream for a longer period because skin has a natural cycle of 28 days and in order to get best results you must use this product for 3 cycles. Experience the change and journey of subtle transformation with Ningen.