Our Skin goes through a plethora of challenges internal as well as external. Improper diet, lack of required nutrition and environmental pollutants becomes a double whammy for your skin as you age. Then you worry about the visible signs of aging, dark spots, pigmentation, uneven, dry and dull skin tone. However ,it's the time to shed all your worries and include a vitamin C&E serum in your daily skin care routine and in case you don't have a skincare routine you must begin it from today to protect your skin from further damage and rejuvenate with consistent usage of serum.
10 Benefits of Vitamin C&E Serum
Reduces Under-Eye Circles
If you are tired of concealing under eye dark circles you must apply a vitamin C&E serum twice a day. It not only even outs your skin tone but also works effectively on your under eye darkness to give you a vibrant appearance.
Heals your skin
Studies have also found that high levels of Vitamin C can help to speed up the body's natural healing processes. This makes it ideal for use on the face and other areas of skin as it can help to heal small cuts, acne scars, and other blemishes more quickly and effectively.
Reduces Skin Discoloration
If you suffer from skin redness or other discoloration of the skin, then including a vitamin C serum in your skincare regime is the best solution. The serum will help you achieve a more uniform skin tone and better complexion.
Keeps Skin Looking Younger
Vitamin C&E serum prevents wrinkles and sagging of your skin. It stimulates collagen production, evens out your skin tone and brighten s your complexion.
Hydrates and Moisturize your Skin
If you have dry and flaky skin, the topical usage of vitamin C works wonders for your skin. It improves the texture of your skin by providing the right concentration and form of vitamin C to your skin.
Healthify and glorify
A serum enriched with the goodness of vitamin C, E liquorice, ginseng and hyaluronic acid makes your skin glow and rejuvenate in just three weeks.
Protects your Skin from Environmental Aggressors
If you apply the serum in morning and evening skin care routine it will rejuvenate and repair your skin
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body. It forms a scaffold that gives strength, rigidity and support to the skin. There are at least 16 different types of collagen in the skin,
Zaps Oil and Reduces Acne
Face serum is a boon for oily and acne prone skin as serums are water based so it does not leave any acne inducing residue on your skin.
Helps your Skin to Retain Moisture
Serums lock moisture off your skin, the combination of ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid strengthens your skin barrier for a more hydrated and brighter complexion.
What to look for in vitamin C serums?
Your serum should be a water-based serum that's packaged in a dark, oxygen-free environment, like a tinted or lined pump bottle. It must be enriched with Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate form of Vitamin C in 5 per cent concentration to provide antioxidant and photoprotective benefits. Higher concentration of vitamin C at times causes irritation and tingling to the skin.
Vitamin E in combination with Vitamin C is more effective and stable and also penetrates better in the skin to address the issues. It should also have 1 per cent concentration of Hyaluronic acid as it creates an ideal environment for collagen to thrive. Yoru serum should be formulated with natural ingredients and dermatologically tested.
Apply Ningen Vitamin C&E Serum for Best Results
Ningen Vitamin C & E Face Serum is infused with the goodness of vitamin C & E, Licorice and Ginseng extract. The serum is formulated with a powerful combination of ingredients in the most effective percentage form to ensure maximum benefits to your skin. It is a much needed supplement to nourish your skin as it reaches deep into the dermal layer that is responsible for firmness and elasticity to give your skin fullness and vigor. It is a water based serum with active ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamins, peptides and brightening agents. It can treat a multitude of skin issues such as dryness, fine lines and is perfect for all skin types.
11 steps to experience the utmost benefits of applying a serum;
- After warming the serum in your hands, apply it on both cheeks, your forehead , nose and chin.
- Spread the serum on the chin toward the base of the ears. With the flats of your fingers pull up the muscles around your chin and mouth while forming a V with your hands.
- Place your hands by your nose and spread straight out toward your ears.
- With the flats of your fingers spread from the inner corners of the eyes the temples while gently pulling the muscles upward.
- Gently spread the serum with the flats of your fingers, sliding alternating hands from the tip of the nose up along the bridge.
- Further spread upward from between the eyebrows toward the middle of the forehead, again pulling up the muscles.
- Spread the serum outward from the middle of the forehead with the flats of your fingers, stretching the muscles as well.
- Bring your fingers back to the middle and slide alternating hands from the forehead down to the tip of the nose.
- Don't forget the wings of the nose.Lightly go up and down both sides with your fingertips.
- From under the nose, spread the serum so as to gently stretch the muscles towards the corner of the mouth.
- Let the serum’s nutrients reach deep into the skin by gently pressing your face with both hands with the middle fingers on the temples and the thumbs in the hollows behind the ears.