We all know that Almonds are nutritional powerhouses enriched with healthy fats, fiber, phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and a wonderful source of unlimited benefits for brain, brawn and beauty. Since bygone Almonds have gained tremendous significance in our history, culture and Ayurveda to soothe, heal and beautify skin and treat minor wounds and cuts. Almonds have always been used to treat severe skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
So here we are with some amazing benefits of Almonds for your skin and hair;
- Almonds are full of vitamin E and a vital source of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper.
- It is full of antioxidant-rich free radical fighting abilities.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which is beneficial for your skin and hair.
- It also brightens your skin’s complexion.
- It is known to be highly emollient that makes it balance the hydration and moisture in your skin.
- It is antibacterial and full of vitamin A which makes it fight off acne and the presence of Vitamin E makes it an elixir for your skin as it prevents your skin from UVA and UVB rays and reduces the signs of aging.
- Its antifungal properties prevent fungal infection on your skin. Almond oil is also used for removing makeup from your skin.
- Vitamin A in almond oil gives your skin an apparent glow while protecting it from acne, fine lines,wrinkles.
- The vitamin E in almonds is an essential nutrient that repairs your skin’s cells and prevents the early signs of aging.
Almond Benefits for Hair;
- Almonds are not only beneficial for your skin but hair too. It softens, strengthens and repairs your hair. The presence of Vitamin B-7 keeps your hair healthy and protected from external factors.
- Its antibacterial and fungicidal properties make it effective at balancing the yeast that causes dandruff.
- It cleanses your hair follicles, reduces frizz and hydrates your scalp.
- Almond oil being an emollient fills the gaps in your hair at a cellular level.
- Vitamin E in almond protects your hair against free radicals that damages cells and makes your hair brittle and fragile that leads to hair breakage and loss of vitality and strength.
- Almonds contain oleic acid, which promotes hair growth.
- Almonds treat scalp conditions, itchiness and persistent dandruff issues. It also treats seborrheic dermatitis (SD), a common skin disorder that causes inflammation and redness on the scalp.
- To get the maximum benefit of almond oil for hair growth it is best to massage almond oil on your head and scalp as it will improve the blood circulation to the roots.
- The presence of biotin in Almond Oil reactivates your dormant follicles and produces keratin to grow and thicken your hair.
Buy Ningen Almond Oil Capsules
Ningen offers a wide range of cosmetics and Nutraceuticals to ensure a holistic beauty. Ningen Almond Oil Capsule has antioxidant properties. It reduces prolonged stress and anxiety, improves immunity and boosts energy. It supports healthy skin & hair. Almond oil is good for heart health and strengthens brain power.
Buy Ningen Almond Oil Bathing Bar
Ningen Almond Oil Bathing Bar infused with Almond oil has Vitamin A which helps in improving and balancing moisture and texture of the skin.