drDo you know that your shampoo removes the natural conditioner of your hair? The sebum in your hair acts as a conditioner for your hair. We tend to ignore the foremost steps in hair washing. Your shampoo is formulated specifically to clean off sweat, dead skin cells, and hair products while conditioner makes your hair softer and easier to manage. It also protects hair shafts from damage.
How to Apply Hair Conditioner
Wash your hair with Ningen Tea Tree Hair fall Shampoo in the shower. Rinse out all the shampoo.
- Apply Ningen Lotus Hair Conditioner as recommended on the bottle. (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don't apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label and see the difference!
Benefits of Hair Conditioners
Protects the Cuticles
Primarily, hair conditioners protect the hair cuticles, which is the outermost layer of hair. It has scale-like cells, overlapping each other which act as a defense mechanism and protect the inner layer (cortex and the medulla) from damage.
At times we feel after shampooing hair that it gets dry and unmanageable. Hair conditioners make your hair smooth, silky and more manageable.
Prevents Hair Breakage
Hair conditioners strengthen your hair by creating a protective layer that ultimately prevents hair breakage.
Remove the split ends
It prevents split ends while restoring their natural luster and sheen.
Revamp your Hair
A hair conditioner makes your hair shiny and smooth and repairs dull, dry and frizzy hair.
Before picking up your conditioner you must consider these points;
- It should be as per your hair type.
- Hair with different textures will need different ingredients.
- If you blow-dry your hair every day or get it colored often you must use conditioner after every wash.
- It should be paraben, sulfate free and] dermatologically tested.
Conditioning Rules to Follow
- Apply conditioner to your mid-lengths and ends.It shouldn't be applied to your roots.
- Your conditioner should be formulated with natural ingredients.
- If you have thick and coarse hair, you should condition your hair often as compared to those who have oily hair.
Is conditioner good for hair?
Conditioners are good only if they are free from harsh chemicals that could do more damage than good. Go for natural and mild ingredients that suit your hair type.
Is conditioner necessary for hair?
- It moisturizes and hydrates your hair.
- It protects your hair from environmental pollutants and styling products.
- It strengthens your hair cuticles and protects the inner layers of your hair strand.
- It adds a gleam and luster to your hair.
- It works well on frizz and tangles.
Experts opine that conditioners should be a part of a regular hair routine. It keeps your hair in the right shape and healthy too.Regular hair conditioning is sinews of your hair’s strength. Try Ningen Onion Hair conditioner and Ningen Lotus Hair conditioner for flawless and beautiful hair.