The main function of the skin is to act as a protective shield from the external environment. Notably, the skin is made up of dual layers known as the epidermal outer layer that is highly cellular and protects your skin, the other one is the inner dermal layer that provides elasticity and strength and also nutritional support to the epidermis. Your skin barricades external pollutants, pathogens , ultraviolet radiation, and dehydration. Significantly, it requires macronutrients and micronutrients to maintain its health and ward off skin disorders.
Numerous researches indicate that Vitamin C is an elixir for your skin. It can amazingly slash the harm caused by a plethora of factors which are inevitable in today's time and our deteriorating lifestyle.
- Is topical vitamin C good for skin?
- Why Ningen Vitamin C and E serum is best for your skin?
- How to use Vitamin C Serum ?
- What are the major ingredients ?
Is topical vitamin C good for skin?
- Eating vitamin c rich foods, fruits and vegetables will certainly fulfill the daily vitamin c quota. However, applying vitamin C topically has multiple benefits that can't escape your eyes.
- Vitamin C can protect your skin from free radical damage that happens due to your skin’s exposure to pollution, smoking and several other factors that ultimately makes your skin dull and shows early signs of aging.
- It also protects your skin from cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin C prevent skin from getting hyperpigmented and stimulates collagen
- Topical use of Vitamin C brightens your skin apparently within some time.
- It protects skin from free radical damage and prevents excess melanin production.
- It stimulates the production of glutathione and vitamin E in our body which in turn stimulates the production of pheomelanin, a pigment that astoundingly replaces the darker pigment while making your skin lighter and brighter.
- Vitamin C naturally exfoliates your skin and lightens your skin tone gradually.
- Stimulates collagen production and refurbishes your skin.
- Protects your skin from harsh UV radiation and prevents pigmentation and photoaging
Here are the topical form of vitamin C;
- Topical vitamin C is found in moisturizers and serums.
- Serums are thicker and silkier in texture than moisturizers.
- Moisturizer hydrates your skin and serums penetrate your skin and control specific issues.
- Vitamin C serums have 10 to 15 percent concentration of L-ascorbic acid and magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate which staves off irritation and works effectively on dry and sensitive skin.
A glimpse at 7 benefits of Vitamin C for your skin;
Vitamin C-based skin care products work effectively on dark spots and patchy skin. The presence of Ascorbic Glucosamine in Vitamin C reduces hyperpigmentation.
Improves Collagen Production
Studies show that vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen in your body. Collagen is a protein that improves the elasticity of the skin and works to keep the skin firm. However, when the amount of collagen produced in the body decreases with aging, it causes sagging and wrinkles on the skin. Vitamin C can be applied topically to increase the skin's elasticity and firmness.
Whether you take it as a supplement or topically it promotes wound healing and keeps your body and skin healthy and youthful for a long time.
Vitamin C works effectively on scars as it lightens them gradually while ensuring glowing and healthy skin.
Prevent Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Vitamin C reduces unwanted signs by enhancing collagen synthesis in your body. It alters your skin’s appearances and topical application of vitamin C for 12 weeks has been shown to decrease the wrinkling of the skin, smoothening of the skin, and increase the production of collagen.
Shields from Sun
The topical application of vitamin C works as an antioxidant to protect your skin from UV rays. Combinations of vitamin C and vitamin E are more effective in preventing the skin from sun damage.
Vitamin C effectively reduces dark spots, hyperpigmentation by blocking pigment synthesis.
Why Ningen Vitamin C and E serum is best for your skin?
Ningen offers dermatologically tested products which contain ingredients right from nature's lap. Besides, it is also paraben and sulfate free and formulated from 100 percent natural ingredients. Include this serum in your daily day and night skincare regimen to get the maximum benefits.
Mentioned In Article
How to use Vitamin C Serum ?
After cleansing your face with Ningen face wash, take 1 ml of Vitamin C & E serum on your fingertips with the dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.After cleansing and toning your skin you can apply vitamin C serum to get the best results. Apply moisturizer and sunscreen after serum to ensure maximum benefits.
What are the major ingredients ?
- The combination of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, Vitamin E.
- Presence of natural extracts such as Liquorice and Ginseng.
To cap it all, Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in maintaining your skin’s health while keeping it healthy and glowing. Vitamin C is wonderful for your skin’s health. Whether your skin is dry, oily, or a combination it will enhance its texture and make it apparently brighter and younger. All you need to do is eat vitamin c rich fruits and vegetables and apply a skincare vitamin C serum topically.
So what are you thinking of grab your Ningen Vitamin C&E serum